Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Introductory Blog

"Who Am I?"

I am Katrina Jimenez, eighteen years old. I am a freshman at APU and I am a commuter. I live at home with my mom, dad, and brother who is ten. I have played the flute since the fourth grade and the saxophone since the eighth grade. The most important people in my life are God, my family and my boyfriend Eric. They have shaped who I am today.
I live for God and all that He has blessed me with. I pray daily and give my hopes, dreams and worries to God. I've realized that the only people you need in your life, are the people that need you in theres. I love shopping, singing, going to amusement parks, roller coasters, the holidays, cold weathers, tea, fruit, sandals, computers, cleaning, and a whole bunch of other things.
I am who I have become in eighteen years. I am still learning about the world and just beginning to see reality as it comes. I like being responsible, punctual but I am not accustomed to change. I like to have my days planned out and without surprises. I am a quiet person when you first get to know me, but then after that, it changes. Finally, I AM blessed to be given the opportunity to go to college, for amazing parents and for finding the guy of my dreams. That's who I am.

No comments: