Monday, November 5, 2007

Global Vision

So, I had no idea that Global Vision Week was going to be as big as it was. Anyway, I feel like I have some opposing ideas when it comes to this. I felt like being a missionary and going to places like Africa and Asia and studying abroad was nailed into my head. Like I needed to follow the calling that I had to go go go go go. But in my opinion, I feel like I am where I need to be. Of course I would love to go to Africa someday and give back, but for now, I think I need to be here, now. I have absolutely no problem with global vision week, I think it's a great time to see reality and what we can do about it, but I think there should also be an emphasis on what the people who want to follow God right where they are, can do for the world.
=)

No comments: