Wednesday, October 24, 2007

alcohol

Alcohol is something that is very dangerous and can ruin a person's life. I don't even believe in casual drinking for fun or with friends because if you need something to allow you to have fun, then there is obviously something wrong. I like remembering my life and I don't see the point in drinking and then waking up the next morning and telling everyone that I just had the most amazing weekend that I can't even remember. I really don't think that telling my children that I spent my college years drinking it up is something I'm excited about.This is merely my opinion and I don't expect anyone to take my advice or criticize me for it because its only what is in my head. I know that there are some people who have some serious problems with alcohol and that need serious help.I think that people often turn to alcohol to fill in a hole in their hearts or in their lives that isnt being filled with what they need. I know it can be a horrible thing and my own father struggled with it, but I know that people are capable of getting past it with the right support and will power.

No comments: