Friday, October 5, 2007

Things I Want to Accomplish

There are quite a few things that come to mind when I think of what I want to accomplish at APU. From my first few weeks of college, I have realized that I really need to make sure that I'm studying what I want to do for the rest of my life. So while I'm here at APU I want to make sure that I study what it is that I have a passion for. I also want to succeed as a student. I want to make sure that when I graduate from here, I can be able to say that I did the very best I could do. I don't want to have any regrets or things that I wish I had done better. Lastly, I want to ensure that I stay true to myself; that I do what is best for me because it is my future. Not to say that I can't take advice, but that I make decisions that may not always be the most convinient but for the best.

I am positive that my strengths can help me achieve the goals above. In particular, the dicipline and focus strengths can get me to where I want to go. As long as I am determined and have the will power. Dicipline and focus will also help me as a student. They will keep me on track and help me to not get off the path that will take me somewhere in life.

No comments: